Thomas K. Nicholl, Esq.
"Contacted Attorney Nicholl regarding trusts and estates work that needed to be done. He was personable, professional and very efficient at meeting our needs. I would highly recommend him and I will be using his services again in the near future."
"He was my second attorney in this matter. The first wanted me to settle for $7500. Then I changed attorneys. He negotiated well, and got me a settlement in the six figures. Very happy with the results."
"Tom is as good and honest of an Attorney as you can get on my case he always was looking out for me, kept me informed for everything that was happening no matter how minor. He is extremely Knowledgeable and does not play games. If you really want someone on you side hire Tom. I am glad I did"
Thomas Nicholl is both an attorney and a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine. He graduated from Veterinary School in 1975 and has practiced for over 20 years. He also holds a law degree and practices in the Central Florida area. He is a former State of Florida Prosecutor with extensive trial experience, and is licensed with the Florida Bar Association and also a Veterinarian in Florida as well as being a member of the Orange County Bar Association, the Animal Law Section of the Florida Bar, the American Veterinary Medical Association, the Animal League Defense Fund, the American Veterinary Medical Law Association, and the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons.
He was recently a speaker at the Annual Equine Law Conference held in Lexington, Kentucky, has given a lecture on animal contract law, equine transportation, published an article in Animal News, and has judged several Mock trial and Moot Court competitions.
He has appeared frequently on the news media including an investigation into dog bites and animal cruelty.
Dr. Nicholl is originally from Ireland and has resided in the United States since 1975. He enjoys playing golf, was a private pilot, and has a Black Belt in Martial Arts. His office is located in Orlando, Florida.
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Animal Law
- Auto Accidents
- Veterinarian Law
- Barry University, Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law, J.D., 2008
- University of Bristol, DVM, 1975
- Animal Law Committee Newsletter, Compounded Drugs- recipe for prescription or disaster, 2014
- Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell, 2017
- AVVO Rating 8.2
- American Veterinary Medical Law Association
- Florida Bar, Animal Law Committee
- Animal League Defense Fund
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Florida Veterinary Medical Association
- Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (member since 1975)
- Annual Equine Law Conference, Veterinary Compounding, 2017
- Animal Law Equine Subcommittee, Horse Transportation, 2017
- Sarasota Veterinary Association, Legal Aspects of Veterinary Practice, 2016
- Palm Beach Veterinary Association – Legal Aspects of Veterinary practice 2015
- Equine Subcommittee Florida bar CLE, Contracts, 2014
- Thomas Nicholl Law Firm., Owner, 2010 – Present
- State’s Attorney’s Office, Orlando, Assistant State Attorney, 2008 – 2010
- Public Defender Office, Seminole County, intern, 2007 – 2008